PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION AND RESERVE YOUR SEAT BELOW
Chestnut Grove Baptist Church
Changes to Expect & Tips for Returning to Worship
** Masks required to enter; social distance must be maintained **
· Make reservations on the web-site or (call the church Tues. – Thurs., 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.)
Reservations will be closed at 2:30 p.m. on Thursday unless otherwise indicated by the pastor or a designated church official.
· Please arrive at least 15 minutes to the start of service; this will assist us with starting and ending in a timely
- Once in the building and/or seated. We request that you not stand around/ move around the church sanctuary or building.
· Expect deacons in the parking lot to guide and assist you to enter.
· There will be only two open entrance doors to the building:
a) Door facing the Parkway (where handicap ramp is located). Person enter here will be seated on the left side of the sanctuary.
b) Door to your immediate right as you enter through the gate near the outside baptistery. Persons entering this door will be seated on the right side of the sanctuary.
· These will also be the exit doors only.
· Expect to be seated by an usher.
· Greeters will monitor the bathrooms for safe use.
· Expect to give upon entrance or exit (Ministry of Sharing will not be in the order of worship).
EXIT THE BUILDING
· Exit Instructions will be given by the pastor.
Please stay home if you are sick and/or not feeling well.
All services will continue to be held virtually; giving practices will be maintained as current.